- Universal Cure calculatorA calculator for dry cures and also equilibrium brine cures.
- Bacon CalculatorAn off-site calculator for designing your own bacon recipe that complies to EU, UK or US regulations.
- Mild BaconA mild bacon – have it smoked or unsmoked.
- My Favourite BaconMy favourite bacon with just the right amount of salt and sweetness.
Cooked Cured Meat Calculators
- Hot Smoked Cured Pork LoinA dry cured hot smoked pork loin for cold eating or further cooking.
- Dry Cured Corned BeefCooking the dry cured beef including the recipe and calculator.
- Black HamA cooked black ham of the style made in Suffolk, England. Made using a traditional brine cure.
- Pauline’s Ham in a BagAn off-site calculator for cooked ham made by the injection curing method.
Air-dried Meat Calculators
- BresaolaItalian style air dried beef.
- Lomo embuchadoA Spanish style air dried meat made from pork loin.
- Pancetta di LarboA rolled pancetta with the flavour of orange.
- Pancetta di ThurlastonA flat pancetta – not too spicy so the meat shines through.
- Jason’s PancettaA well herbed and spiced pancetta.
- Ventrèche – Bacon by another nameFrench style cured belly of pork.